Wednesday, November 3, 2010

update on my life

So now we are remodeling out basement bathroom and we laid the new cement for the floor last night- now we just wait for my dad and his friend to start the framing! I cant wait for it to be finished!
So I started writing my book last night- Thus far I only have a couple of pages, but I am so excited about it. Im not sure that anyone will ever read it- but I guess its my way for a creative outlit! Brent laughed at my when I told him- I guess he isnt going to be the supportive husband I would like him to be!
work is the sameold although I am trying to step it up so that I can get a raise- So this weekend I am taking my P & C test so that I can get lienced, and then maybe get promoted!! Well that is the updated for now talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment